Tuesday, March 3, 2009

2 MONTHS!

It is so close! I can't believe that we are in the home stretch. Keeping up with a blog and planning a wedding at the same time are not easy things.

The invitations have gone out. We've already gotten a decent amount of RSVP's back. We are getting a little nervous about space issues. We invited a few more people than we mean to acctually have there. I know a LOT of people you invite don't come but so far everyone is coming to ours and a few people are bringing people we didn't invite, dates mostly. Now I'm for a good party the more the merrier I say but at the same time this is costing lots of money. My mother has always strictly adhered to the "if your name isn't on the invitation you aren't invited" rule of edict. As I learned through my friend Mark's wedding and am learning again now...most people either don't know that rule or choose to ignore it. I'm afraid this may lead to a few uncomfortable phone calls in the coming weeks. But for now I will just believe it will all work out in the end!

The honeymoon is booked. We found a great deal on a cruise to the Bahamas. 4 days 5 nights with stops in Coco Cay Bahamas and Nassau. We are leaving from Port Canaveral and we are flying down a day early and staying an extra day on the other end mainly so we don't have to stress about making flights or missing the ship, but it also means we get to play in Orlando. We are thinking we will do Sea World one day.

We have had two showers already and they were both very different and perfect in their own right. We have the last shower the Sunday with Chris's family and friends.

The Bachlorette party is in the works. I don't know if I know everything thats planned or not but I do know it will be a BLAST!

Other than that my mind never stops making lists and stressing over possible disasters and oversights... I don't see that stopping till April 26th

check out our wedding website www.chrisandcarrie.org

No comments: