Monday, July 28, 2008

The Cake!

We have chosen a cake designer/baker.

I just got back from family reunion and I have a cousin who makes wedding cakes. She is amazingly talented. Not only are her creations stunning but they taste AMAZING!

We discussed what I had in mind. I am thinking that I want a small 2 tier cake for ceremony puposes. It will give Chris and I something to cut and feed each other and a tier to freeze and save. Then it will be a tower or petit fours. I love petit fours, they are tasty and te perfect size portion. The petit fours will read "eat me" to keep in with the Alice theme. She suggested yellow cake with rasberry filling and that sounds amazing!!

If you'd like to see some of her cakes you can go here!

The grooms cake is still be decided
Some ideas we've talked about are:

a cake that looks like a putting green
a bunch of pecan pies
a bunch of different pies
a stack of krispy kremes
a stack of twinkies

we shall see!

No comments: